Seller's Terms And Conditions
You may unsubscribe at any time.
1. About the Site The Site is a platform through which certain merchants (“Merchants”) (a) sell goods, services, or experiences (“Vouchers”), (b) sell goods and services directly to you (“Merchant Products”), (c) make available coupons, promotional codes, giveaways, samples, and offers for software downloads (“Coupons”). Merchants are the sellers and issuers of the Merchant Offerings and are solely responsible to you for the care, quality, and delivery of the goods and services provided. Certain Merchant Offerings, Products, other available programs and pricing on the Site may change at any time in Gozappi’s sole discretion, without notice.
(a) A buyer is responsible for all orders placed on the seller’s account, including any discrepancies or errors in the order.
(b) Orders placed by a buyer are offers to purchase either: i. A voucher for particular goods and/or services under the terms and conditions in this Agreement, and any Vendor terms and conditions at the price specified (including delivery and other charges); or ii. Goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
(c) Goods in the buyer’s cart are not reserved until you have completed the checkout process. Orders are only confirmed once payment is received in full.
(d) The promotion of vouchers for goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
(e) A buyer’s order might be rejected, including in circumstances where the admin believe there may be a credit card fraud, where we later become unable to ship your order, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website.
(f) As a buyer, you must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you will be unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you can resort to the return policy
5. RETURN POLICY In a case of misconception, buyers have a cooling-off period of 7 days where they can request a refund for even change of mind. Our system will automatically grant a refund for purchase within 7 days. After the 7th day, buyer will have to negotiate directly with the merchant and an agreement must be reached by both parties.
6. ACCESS TO THE SITE Gozappi retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
9. Cancellation of the Seller’s Account (a) Sellers who have outstanding orders yet to be fulfilled eg a buyer may buy an offer with 10 coupons to use throughout the year and may still have 5 coupons which have not yet been redeemed. Seller cannot cancel their account until they have Fulfill their obligations Refund the buyers or settle the debt with Gozappi and we will sort it out with the buyers. ( This can be resolve using the commission earned by the seller or through their affiliate agreement with Gozappi. (b) In the case where seller account is not terminated or cancelled, it may be paused their account, which will enable them to continue using the system but will not be able to create new offers or take anymore online orders from their online shop. (c) When a seller pauses their account they will have restrictions to the use of the platform including receipt of any additional incoming sales, their online store will have the words paused and will be disabled.
13. Copyright and Trademarks The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of Australia. Gozappi owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of Gozappi or the copyright owner is permitted. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties. Other marks on the site not owned by Gozappi may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Gozappi unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use Gozappi's name, logos, trademarks or brands, or trademarks or brands of others on the Site without Gozappi's express permission.